Children learn best when parents and teachers work together. Here are some ways you can support your child while they are going to Preschool:
- find out as much as you can about our Preschool e.g. the routines, what your child needs to bring to class
- get involved if possible, e.g. volunteer as a helper
- talk with the Preschool staff about activities that you can do with your child at home e.g. reading with your child
- talk with your child's teacher about what your child is learning
- talk with your child each day about what they did at Preschool.